Call: 719-481-3080

There are many things that dogs eat over their lifetime and many of them can cause serious illness. The most common poisonings occur with ingestion of chocolate, rat poison, and antifreeze. There are also many other foods and products found around most households that can cause serious illness including onions, grapes, raisins, gum (with xylitol), Gorilla glue, aspirin, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and coins (especially pennies). If you believe your dog may have eaten any of the above, please call us right away.

Come in for a free NGAH harmful foods magnet!


Have questions?

We’re here to help! Click the button below to contact us today.